- As big as you want: Vinyl Liner Pools have the lowest initial cost of any of the three types of in-ground pools.
- More flexibility with design features: Vanishing edges, beach entries, tanning ledges, etc. are all just a sketch away from reality with concrete pools. (Please see below for descriptions)
- Works of art: Concrete Pools can be integrated into design as a literal work of art in the landscape.
- High lifetime cost: Concrete pools will need to be renovated every 10-20 years. This involves resurfacing and re-tiling the pool at an expense of $8k-$15k or much higher depending on the pool.
- More chemical use: More chemical use: Because the surface of concrete pools is very porous, more chemicals and filtration are required to prevent algae. The alkaline pH of the pool shell also constantly raises the pH of the water, requiring the frequent adding of acid to counteract the effect.
- More maintenance: Concrete pools also need to be frequently broomed or swept with a pool brush to remove algae from the pours of the plaster or aggregate surface.
- Longer install time: Concrete pools take longer to install.
ALL SHAPES AND SIZES
- RECTANGLULAR: Basic rectangle can be fitted to most sites
- KIDNEY: Where an existing tree or object can be worked around
- ROMAN: A rectangle with curved or design on ends
- TRIPLE CIRCLES: Creating a state of elegance
- FREEFORM: You draw the shape…we build a pool
Water features can bring a whole new dimension to your backyard pool. From something like a simple laminar to a more extravagant feature like a natural waterfall, the concept of moving water attracts attention and gets people talking. By incorporating water features into your poolscape, you’ll not only add an artistic element, but more depth and character, as well.
- Sheer descents & Scuppers: A sheer descent or scupper is a straight, linear water feature that drops a clean, sheet of water into your pool. These water features create a soothing water sound with an elegant, majestic look.
- Pool Slide: Gone are the days of the unattractive plastic tube slide. Water slides are designed to accentuate your overall pool design while offering hours of pool fun. Each water slide crafted to fit your pool’s shape with colors and materials that complement you’re coping and pool deck
- Deck Jets & Laminars: Deck Jets use air to shoot streams of water from the deck into the pool. Laminars arc across the swimming pool for an elegant and fun addition to your swimming pool. They make for particularly fascinating water features at night when backlit with LED lights. Your kids will love chasing the glowing water!
- Bubblers: Bubblers are fun water features that spout up from shallow pool surfaces like steps and beach entries. When combined with the right aesthetic lighting, they can create striking centerpieces to a variety of swimming pool styles. When placed on a beach entry or tanning deck, they create a fun splash pad for small children and big kids alike.
- Waterfalls: Waterfalls make a classic addition to any pool style and are always popular with children. Our custom designed pool waterfalls offer endless design options from natural rock waterfalls to flagstone waterfalls and spa spillovers.